Thursday, July 21, 2011

How is it the end of July already???

I can't believe how fast summer is going this year.  This is my favorite season and it always seems to slip away from me so quickly. :(  Lately though, I have been trying my best to enjoy this weather.  I try to go on walks during the day at work so I'm not stuck inside for 10 hours at a time.  Plus, my weekends seem to be full of outdoor activities.

However, as much as I LOVE summer, I must say that this ridiculous heat the last 2 weeks is starting to wear on me a little bit.  It has been in the 90's-100's for the last 2 weeks straight with what seems like 300% humidity.  Yesterday, it was 100 degrees at 5:30 and that doesn't include the heat index.  This is making it incredibly hard to go for a run.  I'm hoping for a cool off this weekend so I can at least go running in the morning.

On a different topic; today is day 4 of my cycle.  Last cycle was 40 days long, which is absolutely ridiculous.  It was the longest I have had since I was 16!  This time around, the doctor upped my dosage of clomid to 100 mg with the IUI....Let's hope that does the trick.

Other exciting news:  I have pretty much stopped charting for about the last 2-3 weeks.  I thought it would be harder than this, but not charting seems to be working for me and I'm hoping to stick with it.  Leaving all the control in the Dr's hands is what I should have been doing from the start.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment