Friday, July 29, 2011

Well, well, well...what do we have here???

Could it possibly a cycle that is going according to plan???  Well, it just might be working out that way!  Today I had another monitoring appt to check my growing follicles and I have one on each side that each look fabulous.  One is 18.5mm and the other is 21mm.-Anything close or over 20mm is great!  :)

I CANNOT believe that I am making this much progress!  This is my 4th clomid cycle (1st cycle on 100mg) and I have never responded like this.  My follicles are the biggest we have seen since monitoring began and I am feeling so thankful for these small victories.

At my appt this morning the RE told me to administer the HCG shot tomorrow and then come in on Monday morning for the IUI. 

I keep telling myself not to get my hopes up but I can't help but feel excited for a (so far) positive cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment