Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Third Trimester, Here I come!!

This little peanut has been so active lately!  It seems like she is constantly moving around in there.  Also, when I put my hand on my belly now, the movements feel much stronger.  When I wake up in the middle of the night I usually can feel her moving around then too!  She really likes to hang out and jam herself right under the right side of my rib cage.  It's either her head or her butt in there but it's been making it difficult to be comfortable when sitting at my desk.  Sometimes I try to give her a gentle push to get her to move and that seems to relieve some of the pressure.  It makes me wonder how uncomfortable this will continue to get as she grows.  I guess I'll find out shortly. :)

How far along?27 weeks 4 days

How are you feeling? 
Still can't complain too much since I feel pretty good.  I only ran once last week and I really have no motivation at this point to continue running.  Achiness sets in faster now when I am active as a reminder that I can't do normal activities like I used to.  I'm also noticing that the energy that I was loving seems to be waning with each day.  I'm not nearly as exhausted as I was in first tri though, so that is a positive! 

New Symptoms?
Acid reflux isn't new but it seems to be intensifying lately.  I think that's whats causing all the burping.  It's involuntary and really hard to hold in, causing some embarrassment at times (like work).  My sciatica has been acting up quite a bit in the last week as well.

Cravings? 
Still mostly sweets

What are you missing?
Some sushi and wine sound pretty good

Maternity Clothes?
Yup

What are you looking forward to? 
My showers (taking place over the next 2 weekends)

Baby Purchases?
Nothing lately but I'm sure we'll get quite a few things on Black Friday 

Weight Gain/Loss?
+17-18






 

1 comment: