Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Officially The Christmas Season :)

I have come to the decision that I am going to make the most of the holidays this year.  A few weeks ago, when I was down and out I definitely felt different...but I am happy my attitude has turned around.

There is something about Christmas that has always put a smile on my face.  I love the shopping, the music, the decorating, and (yes) even the snow!  It makes me feel very thankful for all that I have, which in turns lifts my mood in general. 
Don't get me wrong...yes it still hurts that I still don't have a child (or am carrying one) to share this wonderful holiday with but I have soooo many other wonderful people and blessings in my life. 

I spent most of the day on Friday decorating the inside and outside of our house and loved every second of it!  Here are a few pictures of my work:


 This last one is a little blurry , but you get the idea:

No comments:

Post a Comment