Friday, September 14, 2012

Yesterday was amazing!

We had our anatomy scan and found out that we have a precious little baby GIRL!!!!! 



The scan took almost an hour and the tech had me get up and go to the bathroom because she couldn't get see the goods. That's all it took!  We had her write it down so we could open it up together when we got home. 

Well, of course we couldn't wait!  We ended up opening it up in the parking lot while sitting in Brad's car.  I cried a little when I saw the news....I'm not sure why, I think I was just so happy!  Immediately after the appointment we went to BRU and bought some cute little pink shoes/booties and proceeded to tell our families and friends.  I picked the ones on the left and Brad picked out the ones on the right. :)


Just finding out the sex has somehow made this even more real and I feel like my bond has grown significantly since yesterday.  Oh my gosh, I'm so in love!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! So precious, she is going to beautiful! Sugar and spice and everything nice :)

    P.S. Brad is going to need a bigger wallet!

    ReplyDelete