Wednesday, September 16, 2015

25 weeks

I typed this up last week and never posted it.  Oops!  I'm hoping to get another update done this week but things are hectic. 

How far along?
25 weeks 3 days

How are you feeling? 
I'm feeling pretty good except for this stupid cold I've acquired.  I'm hoping that I can get some relief soon.  I need to be able to sleep at night and the last 2 nights have been so restless!   

I think I'm done running.  I have no motivation to actually run these days.  Walking is so much better and doesn't hurt!  I feel so much bigger than I was last time at this time.  Even comparing pictures from last time shows a noticeable difference between this pregnancy and the last.  That may have something to do with why I stopped running earlier than last time?  Or it could be the fact that finding time to get away is a lot harder when you have a toddler.  Not to mention, I don't want to take away from any time that we have together in the evenings or weekends.

Acid reflux is definitely

New Symptoms?
I think I may have started retaining water a little bit.  Last week on Friday, I noticed marks on my legs from the pants I was wearing that took a while to go away.  I've noticed my watch (which is normally tight anyways) has been feeling even more snug the last few days.  I hope I've got a least a month more of wearing my rings though! 

Cravings? 
Sugar has a tight grip on me.  I made a conscious decision to cut out about half of the sweets I've been eating.  If I don't do something soon, I'll really pay for it later when I have to work even harder to get this weight off.  Wish me luck!

What are you missing?
I miss being able to work out like a non-pregnant girl.  I wish it wasn't so hard to get motivated to run.  I didn't go at all last week.  Even when there is a little time to squeeze it in, I don't want to deal with the discomfort both during and after.  Either way, if I'm not going to run, I need to make sure I'm getting some nice walks in.

Maternity Clothes?
Yes and thank goodness for them.  I feel so huge already and I still have 16 + weeks to go.  I'm going to be a house!

What are you looking forward to? 
Just enjoying this pregnancy and Olivia for now.  Nothing too exciting coming up and I'm okay with that.

Baby Purchases?
Nada.  I'm going to see if the doctor will give me the prescription for my breast pump at my next appointment.  I'm sure we'll start buying a few items within the next month.

Weight Gain/Loss?
+14

No comments:

Post a Comment