Thursday, March 22, 2012

A year already?

I just realized today that I started this blog last year at the beginning of March.  I absolutely cannot believe that it has already been a year!  I remember thinking that I had waited too long to start our story...I guess I didn't realize how much longer our story could get...

It does make me kind of sad though......  I really thought I would be pregnant by now.  As much as that stings, I know that I am moving forward and becoming a better person for all the struggle we've been through.  It would just be nice to have achieved the our goal by now.  :(

Here's to continuing to write about "our baby journey"...wherever that journey might take us.  :)

1 comment:

  1. It is so tough when you hit the year mark. It seems like you couldn't possibly go that long without getting the baby you'd hope to have. I remember hitting that on my blog last year, it was so weird, sad, and left me wondering how much longer we had to go. As we approach the 2nd year of my creating my blog we've learned that we got our BFP. May yours be just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete