Thursday, June 21, 2012

Update at 7w5d pregnant

I've been terrible about updating since I left for vacation almost 2 weeks ago, so I will try to fit all the fun stuff into this post without boring anyone too much.

First let me start off with our trip to Vegas.  I was wonderful and relaxing!  Brad and I had a fabulous time with some great friends.  Here is a short picture timeline of our trip. 

I snapped this in the car when we were leaving at 5:30 am.  Brad wasn't too please since he was eating at the time...oh well!

When we first arrived we immediately hit the pool.  Ahhhh, so nice!
That night we went to Wolfgang Puck for dinner and of course it was amazing.  This was the beginning of my terrible eating habits while we were there.  I've been having a hard time getting back to eating healthy since we got back, but I'm slowly getting there again.  Being hungry or should I say starving all the time isn't really helping matters.

The 2nd day we went golfing at a fantastic course.  We got lucky that day and it wasn't all that hot.


On our 3rd night, we walked through the Wynn after dinner and found this beautiful flower and light garden.
On our last night, we went to Cabo Wabo and has some amazing mexican food.  Of course, Brad had to make sure to ruin at least one picture.

So, that was our trip in a nutshell. :)

The day after we got back from Vegas we had an ultrasound first thing in the morning.  They were able to see and HEAR the heartbeat.  Oh my gosh, it was so completely amazing!  We were both so happy to see our little lovebug growing away.  We went back this week for another u/s and we go again next week.  This is the most recent picture at 7w4d. 


I think I'm getting really spoiled with all these appointments where we get to see the baby.  It's going to be a rude awakening when I get released to an OB and don't get to see him/her every week!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun trip, glad you had beautiful weather! Woohoo on little bean :)

    ReplyDelete