Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Graduation

Today was a very bittersweet day for me.  I graduated.....from the RE's office that is.  I had my final appt this morning and baby looked great on the u/s.  I asked my RE if he could go back to being an OB.  Needless to say I couldn't persuade him and so I must move on to another doctor. 

After the u/s the staff there all gave us hugs and final congratulations.  As great as it is to be moving on to what all the other normal pregnant people experience, I will still miss all those great people that helped me get where I am today.  And when I say that, I don't just mean the fact they they got me pregnant.  They helped me get through a really rough and dark time by providing great support that came at just the right time.  Thankfully, I had the sense to listen and figure out how to take the steps to be happy with my life, no matter the outcome of this journey.  I just can't say enough nice things about that office. 

Enough of the super sappy stuff. 

Here is baby today at 8w4d

1 comment:

  1. Awww :) I remember feeling the same way when I graduated from the RE! I had already had two ultrasounds by the time I was 6w6d, and once I was released to my OB they didn't want to see me until 11 weeks! It was an awful long wait! :)

    Congratulations...I hope that everything goes smoothly with your pregnancy! :) I'm 16 weeks and still worry every day...but it is totally worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete