Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Well, it finally happened

I started getting morning sickness at the end of last week (or should I call it all day sickness).  It seemed to start last Tuesday when I noticed that my stomach was beginning to act a little funny but couldn't really really saw that my stomach was upset-just felt weird.  Then, by Friday it was obvious that my stomach issues were definitely morning sickness.  So far, I haven't thrown up (thank goodness for that) but it has been interesting at work trying to act normal when you feel like you're going to be sick at any moment. 

While it's not great (feeling sick for a good portion of the day), I am still loving every second.  It's a reminder that my little lovebug is growing.  If I have to deal with this stuff for a while longer I know that I can and that it will all be worth it.

Meanwhile though, my eating habits have taken a nose dive (as I sip on a pop at 9:30 in the morning trying to calm my stomach).  I go to acupuncture today, so maybe he can do something to help with the stomach issues and get me back to eating healthy...a girl can dream, right?

Another symptom, my stamina has tanked.  I got released to run a couple of weeks ago, and even though I am trying to take it easy, it seems like I couldn't run any faster even if I wanted to.  While it still feels really good to get a run in, I am completely worn out afterwards-like omg, I'm gonna fall over, tired.  Hopefully, I will see a return in my stamina in a few weeks after first tri is over or I'm not sure how much longer I can keep the running up....  We shall see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment