Tuesday, August 14, 2012

15 weeks

So here I am at 15 weeks and some change...woo-hoo!  I am so blissfully happy lately. This pregnancy becomes so much more real as each day passes and I'm just trying to enjoy every second of it!

I have my 16 week appointment on Thursday which is only 2 days away.  They are going to have me schedule the anatomy scan then.  I tried to call last week and make the appointment and was told I would need to wait unitl this week's appointment...boo!  I have a feeling they're going to make me wait until my 20 week appointment though... :(

Oh, exciting stuff planned for this weekend!  Brad is going to have all the furniture out of the nursery so that it's ready to go for baby stuff.  And we are also going to start our registery on Saturday.  It will just be for the big stuff (the gender neutral items we want to get) and then we'll finish it after the a/s.

How far along? 15 weeks 3 days

How are you feeling? 
Still feeling good.  I have been able to increase my running now that the weather has cooled off a little.  The sciatica is causing me some discomfort at night now when I lay down to go to bed.  I have a feeling the snoogle is going to be making an appearance in my bed sooner rather than later.

Cravings? 
Still really enjoying dessert but it's not as much as of a craving anymore.

What are you missing?
I really do miss having a glass of wine now and again.  Only 171 more days to go,lol.

Maternity Clothes?
I finally pulled the trigger and ordered 2 tops from Target.  We'll see how they fit when they get here.  Other than that I do plan on going to Old Navy this weekend and trying on some maternity jeans.  Mine are getting to be too tight and I really don't like using a hair tie.  I feel like it leaves me exposed if my shirt rides up and I don't catch it.

What are you looking forward to?
Still looking forward to the anatomy scan but it may be possibly 4 weeks until that happens. :(

Something you're loving about being pregnant?
Most days, I love just about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment