Monday, October 1, 2012

22 Week Update

22 weeks has been good to me so far.  I'm still feeling great and dare I say, maybe even more energy than the last few weeks????  I really, really hope that this stage of pregnancy lasts for a while.

This past weekend was really nice.  Brad and I were able to get a lot of things done around the house and still have time to relax and have fun.  At this point our nursery is not quite as far along as I hoped.  We are still waiting on our changing table since the one that was delivered was damaged.  I also just placed the order over the weekend for the vinyl tree decal.

Yesterday we had an elective u/s to confirm that she is still a she.  I just had to make sure before I go buying much more (especially the pink and purple stuff).  Of course, everything went well and we got some really nice pictures of our sweet baby girl...and yes she's a girl for sure!


How far along? 22 weeks 2 days

How are you feeling? 
Great! 

Cravings? 
Still leaning towards fruit but it's mostly food in general.

What are you missing?
Nothing right now.  I'm loving every second of this pregnancy!  

Maternity Clothes?
I officially love maternity jeans....well maybe just the fact that I don't feel like a stuffed sausage when I wear them.  I have been buying some more shirts here and there as well.  I just started wearing a couple of them last week.  It won't be long I'm sure until I'm in virtually all maternity....I'm thinking by the time 3rd tri hits, it will be extrememly difficult finding a shirt in my closet long enough to cover my belly.

What are you looking forward to?
Still diligently working on the nursery.  I'm hoping to have it mostly set up by mid November. 

Baby Purchases?
We still don't have the changing table and that will probably be another 2 weeks until the new one comes in.  The vinyl wall decal is on order.  Nothing else beside that.

Weight Gain/Loss?
+12

No comments:

Post a Comment