Wednesday, October 10, 2012

23 Weeks

Time is flying....2 weeks from today I will have 100 days left in this pregnancy!  I'm still enjoying almost everything so much that I am at that stage where I wish I could be pregnant for a while.  People/strangers are noticing my bump now and I feel like I'm that perfect size of looking pregnant while not being huge and uncomfortable.  I can honestly say that so far, I really am loving this experience.  Being pregnant has been good to me (so far that is)  :)


How far along?
23 weeks 4 days

How are you feeling? 
Great!  The last couple of weeks, even the soreness after my runs has diminshed.  Most nights I don't have to get up to pee at all anymore.  Overall, sleep seems to be better quality as well.  That could have something to do with the fact that I'm not getting up several times in the night for bathroom trips. 

Cravings? 
No real cravings lately.  I've also noticed that my appetite seems to have decreased some in the last couple of weeks as well.  I also noticed that even if I want to eat more in a sitting, it's too difficult becuase I get full more quickly.

What are you missing?
Nothing right now.  I'm loving every second of this pregnancy!  

Maternity Clothes?
Still mixing in plenty of regular tops for now.  I figure that since I will probably be sick of my maternity tops by the end of pregnancy, I want to save them for later when I really can't wear my normal tops anymore.

What are you looking forward to? 
V-day is this Saturday. :)

Baby Purchases?
Probably going to get the breast pump here shortly. 

Weight Gain/Loss?
+12
And for your viewing pleasure:


No comments:

Post a Comment