Wednesday, October 24, 2012

25 Weeks

So, I definitely failed at doing a 24 week update last week and this one is late but at least I'm getting to it.

Time has seriously been flying lately and I'm sure that it will only continue as we get closer to the February 1st.  These next couple months are going to be super busy with showers, partys, and the holidays all happening.  I'll probably blink twice and we'll be smack dab in the middle of January. 

It still just blows my mind that I am getting to experience all of this!  Last year at this time, we were starting our first IVF cycle.  In the last 12 months I've definitely been through some pretty dark times and have learned alot about myself and my husband.  There are still days when this feels so surreal because at times, success felt so far away.  I wouldn't trade this for anything, it's truly amazing.  And I know that the best is yet to come.

How far along?25 weeks 4 days (only 100 days left!)

How are you feeling? 
Still feeling really great for the most part.  My energy is still up except for a few days here and there.  I have noticed being more winded the last couple of weeks as well.  I'm more comfortable sleeping now that I have a body pillow (thanks Brad for making me get it :) ).  The RLP has really started to become a pain both during and after my runs.  But hopefully I'm just going through a little growing spurt and it will ease just like it did before. 

New Symptoms?
I started getting acid reflux last week.  I noticed if I watch my diet more closely and eat less processed foods with lower sugars, it seems to be much better.  I also noticed that I've started leaking.  Well, actually it started several weeks ago but was very very little.  This morning I woke up with a big spot on my shirt and throughout the day today I have leaked a decent amount into my bra.  I may be buying some pads if this continues at this rate. 

Cravings? 
No real cravings lately. 

What are you missing?
It's not really pregnancy related, but I'm missing the warmer/non-rainy weather.  I don't want it to get cold!  

Maternity Clothes?
There aren't a whole lot of regular shirts that are left in my regular rotation.  I'm getting closer and closer to all maternity items.

What are you looking forward to? 
My showers are quickly approaching!  I have my friends shower on Nov. 11th and my family shower on Nov. 18th.

Baby Purchases?
We bought the breast pump a couple of weeks ago and I finally bought some sleepers last weekend.  My parents got us the dresser so we have that put together too.

Weight Gain/Loss?
+14-15

Is it me or do I look really big here?  I love it!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment