Wednesday, August 12, 2015

21 weeks

I feel like I just did last week's update yesterday.  Time is going by so quickly!

We got a fair amount done this weekend on the nursery.  The room is painted (accent wall and all), Brad installed the new fan, and I ordered the rug for her room.  I'm hoping we can make a decision tonight or tomorrow on the wall decal that we'll be getting for the accent wall.  Then, I just need to decide on curtains.  If I can get all of that done by the end of the week, I'll be happy. 

I think my goals after that will be to wash the rest of my packed away maternity clothes so they are ready to use when the weather starts to turn and go through my feeding supplies to see what new items I'll need to purchase.

How far along? 21 weeks 4 days

How are you feeling? 
Still feeling pretty great, all things considered.  My energy level continues to be pretty high and I'm able to keep up with things around the house for the most part. 

My runs are still enjoyable.  I enjoy going in the evenings after Olivia is in bed.  Usually, it has cooled off and I know that I'm not missing out on any time with her by going late like that. 

Sleeping is starting to become a little uncomfortable.  I put the snoogle in my bed, but it's not always helping all that much.  I think I just need to get used to it and move my regular pillow out of the way.  That may help the neck issues it seems to cause me.

Cravings? 
Anything with a lot of sugar in it sounds good.  Also, cereal is my friend right now.  There are 4 boxes in the pantry, all of which are mine.

What are you missing?
I'm starting to miss being able to move around the way I always could.  This belly gets in the way sometimes. 

Maternity Clothes?
I love that they're so comfortable.  At least since I have to wear all these frumpy clothes, they're soft and stretchy.

What are you looking forward to?
We have our anatomy scan later today.  I'm looking forward to seeing this baby on ultrasound for the first time since I was almost 7 weeks.  It was a bummer that this new doctor didn't do a 12 week scan.  It will be so awesome to see our little girl swimming away in there.

Baby Purchases?
Besides items to decorate the nursery, we haven't really purchased anything to speak of yet.  I know that I will want to get some new outfits together.  That can always come later.  For now, I'd rather focus on getting any supplies that need to be replaced.

Weight Gain/Loss?
+ 11 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment