Thursday, September 22, 2011

4 years already??

Today is Brad and my 4 year anniversary.  I cannot believe it has already been that long!  The time seems to be flying by.  I'm so happy to have him, that's for sure.

We both got a nice present to each other today...our new appliances got delivered!  I am so excited to get home and organize the refrigerator and polish all the stainless steel.  I hope to have some pictures to post tonight too.  Funny how just a few years back, I would not be nearly this excited for new appliances....oh how things change!

I think we will spend a while tonight installing water lines, electrical for the dishwasher and reconnecting the gas on the stove, so no anniversary dinner for us tonight.  That's okay, we went out to celebrate earlier in the week since we knew that tonight would be busy.

On a seperate topic, it looks like I got the meds coverage all figured out.  After several more hours on the phone yesterday I was able to get a final cost of $203.00 on all of them.  I am ecstatic!  I'm so glad I kept at it instead of just accepting that I would have to pay $3k for the meds. 

Life is defintley feeling really good on a day like today!  Let's hope this positivity continues! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment