Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Friday to me!..I'm off tomorrow!

So happy to be off tomorrow!  Brad and I took tomorrow and next Tuesday (after Labor day) off together.  I think we are going to try to golf a couple of times during our extended weekend.  We will be busy all day Saturday and Sunday, but that still leaves plenty of time to try and fit in a couple of rounds of golf.

I just got new golf clubs that were deliverd yesterday and I'm super pumped! I will have to take a picture tonight and post it later.  I can't wait to be rid of my 10 year old clubs. :)  If you know me, you know how much I love golf and have wanted new clubs for such a long time.  I can't wait to see how they hit!

In other fun news, I got a dress for Brad's cousin's wedding in 3 weeks.  I was originally going to wear a black dress that was already in my closet, but on a whim I went shopping over the weekend and found this:
So, of course I had to get it.  I am in love!  It fits in all the right places and makes me look nice and tan! 

And to go with the dress, I have these shoes (I bought them for another wedding earlier this year):



1 comment: