Thursday, September 29, 2011

Meds Have Arrived!

Yesterday when I got home and walked inside I noticed a rather large cardboard box sitting on my kithcen counter and immediately knew "my IVF meds had arrived!"  Brad had gotten home early yesterday and put the appropriate packages in the fridge for me before he had to leave again.  What a good husband. :)

As I went through everything, my head began to swim.  How could I possibly use all of this?  Then I reminded myself that Brad and I have training on all my meds next Tuesday.   Ahhh, that made me feel much better.

Last month, I decided to take a pic of all my meds to commemorate our last IUI.  So, it was only fitting that I take a pic of my IVF meds.  As you can see, there is a laughable difference between the two.

IUI Meds:

IVF Meds:


I chuckle to myself when I think about how I thought I had a lot of meds for IUI....silly girl.

While it was a little overwhelming at first when I was going through everything, as I was organizing and putting things away, I became more and more excited. 

I can't believe it!  We're actually going to do IVF and I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment