Monday, July 16, 2012

11 Week Update

So I realize that I have not been very good at all about updating every week like I orginally planned.  I really hope to change that starting with this week's update.

Before I go into my update for this week, here is  recap of the last few weeks (since I was about 8 weeks):
We went to our first OB appointment last week on Thursday and got to see the baby again!  Such a difference between 9 and 10 weeks.  Baby was wiggling all over and moving around.  Seeing those little arms and legs is so amazing.  Here was our U/S pic from that appt:



Baby was measuring 2 days ahead at our appointment.  :)












Now, onto this week's update:

How far along? 11w 2 d

How are you feeling? Still battling m/s and exhaustion

Cravings? ehh, depends on the day.  I would say for the most part, it's sweets though. :)

What are you missing?running...due to doctors orders.

What are you looking forward to? We get to hear the HB again this Thursday.  Also, I can't wait to hit the 12 week mark!

Something you're loving about being pregnant:  Knowing that there is a tiny baby growing inside me.  Makes me so happy!  Oh, and also loving the boobs!

Here is my pic from Saturday at exactly 11 weeks (there's definitely a difference, yay!):









No comments:

Post a Comment