Thursday, July 26, 2012

So sweet

Okay, so just a quick post about my amazing husband.  I know he has been dealing with a lot from me lately (with all my lovely mood swings) and him picking up a lot of slack around the house and I can't say enough for how understanding and helpful he has been. 

On Tuesday he surprised me with 2....yes 2 gifts when he got home.  The first was a package of chips ahoy cookies.  To some this might not seem like a great gift, but to this girl (the one with the crazy sweet tooth right now) it was just what I needed.  A couple (or maybe 3) of these is just enough to satisfy my cravings and I have been enjoying them after lunch and dinner so far this week.  :) 

He then proceeded to hand me another box.  He told me that he waited to get me a gift until after I was 12 weeks because he was nervous (and rightfully so after the scare a few weeks ago).  Here is what I opened:
So sweet!  It's the Home figurine from Willow tree.  Good job hubs, good job!

1 comment: