Friday, March 25, 2011

TGIF-I made it through another week!!

Well, well....After 2 martini's I'm feeling no pain tonight.  I probably shouldn't be posting considering my BAC, but here goes....

Let's start with a recap of work this week.  I'm the accounting manager at a distributing company and our year end is 3/31.  This means lots of extra work this time of year: and to go with that work...extra stress!  While I love my job, these past couple of weeks haven't been the easiest.  Overall, I am thankful that year end is next Thursday and within 2 weeks after that, most of the intense, tedious work will be done.  And then, on to summertime!! :)

Brad and I had a really nice talk tonight.  We watched "Life As We Know It" with Kathryn Heigl and talked/cried (well, I cried) after the movie.  There were lots of tears as I basically just vented to my wonderful husband that I wished I could give him a baby and make our little family complete.  Sometimes as a girl, I just think we all need to have a good cry (and that's exactly what I did tonight--but with a purpose).  It felt really good to just get it all out.  The kind of crying that has been pent up for days, possibly weeks, and just rolls the tears off your face.  We talked about our future life and he reassured me that everything would be okay.  Deep down, I know no matter what that we will weather this storm.  We have been together over 10 years and overcome so much.  Whoever said that marriage (and relationships) are work was so very right.  But it's also so very worth it.  I wouldn't/couldn't imagine living my life with anyone other than Brad.  He is my other half, my confidant, my soulmate.  Someone was definitely looking out for me when he walked into my life---he's everything I need and will ever need...

Okay, enough of the sappy stuff for tonight.  On to my bloodwork results for this cycle.  As you will recall, last cycle my FSH was elevated at an 11.5.  This cycle it was 8.5 (much better).  While, your FSH fluctuates every cycle, it is a good sign that at least it wasn't higher this cycle.  Thank goodness for small victories!  Who knows, this may be our cycle....(but how many times have I said that before???)

Even if this isn't our cycle, I still feel like I have learned a lot recently: although throughout this whole process I feel as if I am constantly learning and growing.  Even though things have been tough to deal with, both myself and Brad have learned and grown so much in the last year--the kinds of lessons that you will take with you for the rest of your life--at least we have that--and each other.  No matter what happens in these next couple of months, I know that I have the love and never-ending support of a great man (and a great father).  Even if we can't conceive on our own, I will be so very thankful that God gave me such an incredible person to spend my life with. 

I guess that's all for now.  I'm so thankful for ALL that I do have!

No comments:

Post a Comment