Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 4 of Lupron...

Today marked the 4th day of lupron injections and I must say that all in all, it's going pretty well.  The needle for these injections is much smaller than the one I was using for HCG, so I can't complain there.  Plus, it's much easier to inject in your stomach rather than trying to reach your own butt cheek. 

I'm sure I looked pretty funny in months past when I was trying to give my self those HCG triggers.  Nothing like leaning against a door with your pants down trying remember to relax before you plunge a giant needle into your a$$.

The only negative that I have seen so far with this drug is the mood swings.  Holy crap, the mood swings!!  I'm pretty sure that the people I work with thought I had turned into a crazy person on Friday.  Not only did I (kind of) yell at someone, but I continued to allow myself to get so worked up that I was sweating.  Well actually, the sweating could have been a side effect of the lupron also, but for now I'm just thinking it was because I was an emotional mess.  If I wasn't feeling ticked off, I was on the verge of tears. 

The worst part is knowing that you are acting irrationally and there is nothing you can do about it.  I think that's where the frustration and weepiness comes in to play.  Honestly, I don't want to be a b!tch. ;)

Later on Friday, I was definitely being a real peach to Brad.  Once again, I ended up going off about nothing.  I can't even remember what set me off.  At least he is trying to be understanding.  Let's see how long that last for though.  I imagine that he can only take so much until he gets upset with my attitude problem. :)

Tomorrow I go for my suppression check and then I'll go back the following monday for baseline when I will hopefully start stims.  I just hope that my body is responding (and will continue to respond) correctly to all the meds. 

It would be fantastic to finally reach our goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment