Wednesday, October 19, 2011

This Path Has Been Full Of Waiting

And quite frankly, I'm sick of it.  I feel like all I ever do is wait.  There is actually very little action to be taken in comparison to all the waiting that has taken place over the last 18 months.

Wow, how have we already been TTC for 18 months?  Where did the time go?  Did we wait the last 18 months away?  For all the worry, all the frustration and all the heartbreak I still can't believe that we have endured this torture for 18 months. 

I am scheduled to start stims next Monday with a montitoring appt that Friday.  I just wish we could jump ahead to next Friday.  I am so ready to be pregant...mind, body and soul.  I want the child that I deserve.  After all, we consider procreation a basic human right.....right? 

This baby has been wanted so badly (since I was a little girl, really), I just know that no matter what happens, I am ready to be a mom.  And I know that Brad feels the same way about being a dad.  We were meant to do this and I just wish our dream would finally come true. 

Knowing that there are other women out there who know and understand all to well the pain of IF is somewhat comforting.  Not that I would ever wish this on anyone (not even my worst enemy), but there is something to be said for belonging to a group of people that are living through the same thing.  I don't feel so alone when I am able to log on to The Bump.  There is a message board there that I have been frequenting since going to the RE earlier this year.  That group of women is the strongest, most compassionate, intelligent group of women I have ever encountered. 

So while I wait this cycle I know that I can at least vent my frustrations to women that completely understand where I am coming from.

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you girlie. Sick of waiting. We are at the 2ww part in our 18th cycle. Still trying to figure out what to do since our diagnosis of Endo in August.
    Thank goodness for the bumb! I'm so glad to have met you all!

    ReplyDelete