Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Halloween today

Not that I have any children to dress up and take trick or treating (besides my furbabies).  I do however really enjoy handing out candy to all the neigborhood kids on Halloween.  Call me a dork, but it is really important to me and I get a lot of enjoyment out of helping to give all those kids a sugar high. :)

I actually forgot it was Halloween today until the nurse at the RE's office told me.  So, I guess that takes the sting of it being Monday away somewhat.

My montioring appointment this morning went pretty good.  Well, actually I was freaking out a little at first when he told me I only have 9 follicles, most measuring between 10-12.  I asked him how many he likes to see and his response was 15.  This of course sent me into a downward spiral of panic for a couple of hours this morning. 

It's funny how the smallest things can cause such emotional distress.  It's probably because every cycle has so much weight attached to it.  You put so much work, money and time into getting pregnant that you can't hardly do anything but overanalyze your entire cycle.

Anyways, all my fears were put aside after polling some of the girls on TB that have gone through IVF.  Their responses made me feel like I am 100% normal and should feel positive about this cycle....which is exactly how I now feel.  This is how most of my days have been recently....a series of up's and down's.  To tell you the truth, it's really tiring.

But for now, I am enjoying feeling positive about this cycle.  Let's see how long it lasts....

No comments:

Post a Comment