Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Checking In

Wow, I really need to stay on top of updating this thing more often.  I guess these last few weeks, have been somewhat uneventful, so I haven't really been in the mood to post.

A recap of the last few weeks:  Last cycle ended in a BFN (duh).  It was hard to deal with but that fact that I had to go to yet another dinner party and get a pregnancy announcement dropped on me at dinner was especially awful.  Then last weekend, we found out that Brad's cousin and his wife are pregnant...ugh!  Apparently they just started trying.  Seems to be so easy for everyone but us!  :(

We moved on to another medicated clomid cycle and I'm currently in the 2 week wait (2ww).  Things went better this cycle and I actually got to use the trigger shot for ovulation last week.  Poor Brad was pysching himself out over giving me the shot, that I decided to give it to myself when he wasn't home.  It worked out well and didn't hurt at all!

We are thinking next cycle we will move on to IUI (as long as our vacation doesn't hit at the wrong time in my cycle).  I am excited to start more aggressive treatment

Last weekend we bought a new kitchen table and a china cabinet for our dining room.  Squeee...I'm so excited to get it!

Work has been really stressing me out the last couple of weeks and I can't wait until next week when I have Thursday and Friday off.

I suppose that is about it for now.  Hopefully I will have more exciting things to post about more often.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment