Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Getting antsy

I'm 7 days into our first attempt at an IUI cycle and I'm am getting so impatient.  My next monitoring appt is this Friday (cd10) and I am hoping and praying that I have some beautifully growing follies.  We leave for vacation on June 24th and I absolutely must ovulate and get the IUI done before that.  This is definitely going to be pushing it for my body. 

I usually ovulate anywhere from day 13 to day 22....that is a pretty big gap! In order for us to be able to do IUI, I need to trigger for ovulation no later than cd15 (day 15 of my cycle).  Please keep fingers and toes crossed that my body cooperates with me this month so that we can successfully administer our first IUI.

It will definitely help me enjoy vacation that much more if we get to do the procedure! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hoping this cycle works & timing is great for your vacation! T&Ps

    ReplyDelete