Monday, August 15, 2011

IUI #2 = BFFN

At this point I'm just waiting for AF to show up.  I have been spotting all day and my beta from this morning came back negative.  Although, I already knew I wasn't KU (but still holding out the tiniest thread of hope).

This friggin sucks.  I know I shouldn't have, but I got my hopes up so high for this cycle.  Everything seemed to go so well I just really hoped that it would end in a pregnancy.

I talked to the nurse this morning about having another consult with the Dr about what the cycle after next would entail.  She is recommending that we sit down with him and go over the plan that he suggests. 

Brad and I have talked at length about doing IVF if this next cycle is a bust.  I just still need to wrap my head around pursuing that as our next step and being 100% ready.  I think talking to Dr and getting all my questions answered will help me ease into the decision.  However, I am wondering if he will recommend 2 more IUI cycles rather than 1 more (as Brad and I discussed) since technically the 1st one didn't work right (I didn't O when I was supposed to).

So for now, I will just wait for AF to show her ugly face. :(

I am so sick of seeing a negative test I could scream!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. ((hugs)) I hope third time's the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry hun! :( All I ever see is the same stark white tests and it is very discouraging! :( Hang in there! It WILL happen!

    ReplyDelete