Friday, August 19, 2011

TGIF!

Yay for Friday!  Even though this week hasn't been stressful, it's still nice to look forward to the weekend.

Lately, I have been building up my endurance when I run and have been doing over 4 miles all week.  My goal tomorrow morning is between 5-6 miles! :)  The most I have ever run previous to that is the 8k (5 mile) run for Easter Seals in May.  I'm so proud of myself for sticking with this!  Plus, it has truly been like therapy for me.  I feel SOOO much better during and after a run.  Something about the whole thing gives me peace that I can't seem to find without it.

I am hoping to do a few races this fall and am looking into doing a 10k (6 miles).  Although, I won't be signing up for these races until they get closer and I know if I'm KU which makes training difficult.  Plus, if we do end up moving to IVF soon, they may place restrictions on how much I run. :(

Speaking of IVF, Brad and I have a consult on the 29th to talk about our next cycle and what we will do differently.  We have talked at length and are 100% ready to move to IVF.  So, that is what we will request and hopefully the doctor agrees.  I am kind of getting excited to move to a more aggressive plan and am really hopeful to have success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment